Click on the flyer to enlarge
FRESH Vision was a community vision and action planning workshop based at the FRESH Basic Needs Hub. The purpose of the two-part workshop was to bring together the FRESH community to develop a road map for creating a cohesive network at UCI to share resources, boost collaboration, and improve the basic needs security of our student community.
By the end of the two-part workshop, the FRESH Hub stakeholders who are gathered:
- Had an emergent sense of vision and direction for the FRESH Hub for the years to come;
- Understood our roles in the development of the FRESH Hub and will feel engaged with a sense of agency in shaping the future of the Hub;
- Had a shared understanding of the current state of food-related resources, activities, and entities on campus;
- Had identified ways to grow more food on campus to feed students in need;
- Understood Basic Needs efforts within frameworks of food justice and food soverignty; and
- Had established a clear path for student leadership, action, and succession.