FRESH Vision is a community action and action vision planning workshop based at the FRESH Basic Needs Hub. The purpose of the workshop is to bring together the FRESH community to develop a roadmap for creating a cohesive network at UCI so we can share resources, boost collaboration, and improve the basic needs security of our student community.
By the end of the two-part workshop, the FRESH Hub stakeholders who are gathered will:
- Have an emergent sense of vision and direction for the FRESH hub for the years to come;
- Understand our roles in the development of the FRESH hub and will feel engaged with a sense of agency in shaping the future of the hub;
- Have a shared understanding of the current state of food-related resources, activities, and entities on campus;
- Have Identified ways to grow more food on campus to feed students in need;
- Understand Basic Needs efforts within frameworks of food justice and food sovereignty; and
- Have established a clear path for student leadership, action, and succession.